OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate

2 posters

Go down

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Empty Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate

Post  Lion Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:20 pm

Hi, i have a problem with the last versions: If i use my polar bluetooth-belt and upload the workout to trainingstagebuch.org directly with orux-maps, then no heart rate data is uploaded.
If i use the exported .gpx file and upload this file over the website of trainingstagebuch.org, no problems with heartrate-data.
With old versions i had no problems, maybe you could check it....

Lion

Cantidad de envíos : 24

Back to top Go down

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Empty Re: Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate

Post  orux Mon Oct 17, 2011 4:07 pm

Lion wrote:Hi, i have a problem with the last versions: If i use my polar bluetooth-belt and upload the workout to trainingstagebuch.org directly with orux-maps, then no heart rate data is uploaded.
If i use the exported .gpx file and upload this file over the website of trainingstagebuch.org, no problems with heartrate-data.
With old versions i had no problems, maybe you could check it....

Hi, Lion;

Just upload a track, and it seems that the heart rate have been uploaded correctly. Please, test again.

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Device20111017180507

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Empty Re: Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate

Post  Lion Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:00 pm

hmmm. strange....

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Screenshot1318870652174

And if i do it over manual .gpx transfer:
Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Bildschirminhalterfassex

In the past, i had no problems.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:19 pm

Lion wrote:hmmm. strange....

In the past, i had no problems.... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

It is not a problem with language; another, forcing de locale:

Last betas and version 4.4 --> trainingstagebuch org: problems with auto upload and heartrate Device20111017191721

If you send to me your oruxmapstracks.db, and tell me one track, I can try, and check if there are problems. --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:01 pm

Thanks, Orux, i will send you the file.

I found out, that older tracks are still uploaded fine --> so maybe it is a problem with the database.
Further explanations will be in the mail...

Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Lion Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:14 pm

With the new released version the problem is solved.

Thank you, Orux cheers

Lion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down