OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Available offline maps in subdirectories do not appear in list

Go down

Available offline maps in subdirectories do not appear in list Empty Available offline maps in subdirectories do not appear in list

Post  knappmiller Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:02 am

After having used Oruxmaps now for several months I finally have so many offline maps that having them all in the main directory was getting messy so I moved most of them that are in various coherent geographies, into several different subdirectories. This seems to work nice in most cases. You can expand the directory that you are in as well as the top level ones stay visible, but when you navigate off the edge of the map, the list of the available alternatives only includes the maps in the top level directory. All of the ones that I moved to a subdirectory are not listed anymore, even though that particular subdirectory where the alternatives do exists is open and visible in the main choice screen.

This is not quite correct in that the mapforge maps that I have that are also in a subdirectory do appear in the popup list that comes up when moving off of the edge of a map, but the other maps that do overlap that are in the same subdirectory as the active map, do not appear in the pop up list. I have done a "refresh map list" of the main list manually with the subdirectory open, and the other maps that should appear in the popup list still do not appear. Actually the "refresh" makes the subdirectory close.

I have also noticed that when long press menu to show available maps, that many maps that are in other locations are shown, not just the ones that have coverage in the current location.

knappmiller

Cantidad de envíos : 9

Back to top Go down