OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3

Go down

Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3 Empty Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3

Post  Icarus Mon Jan 07, 2013 11:58 pm

Hi Orux,

I can't get Google Earth imagery to display from the online maps list. Google Hybrid, Google Maps and Google Terrain display fine.

All that's visible are the 'reloading' circle arrows.

The problem is apparent on a Samsung Galaxy S2 and a 7" Tablet running either of v.5.0.2 or v.5.0.3beta3

Icarus

Cantidad de envíos : 104

Back to top Go down

Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3 Empty Re: Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3

Post  Icarus Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:07 pm

Bump....Is anyone having issues using Google Earth imagery from the online map options? It would assist trying to fault find where the error is occurring.

Thanks!

Icarus

Back to top Go down

Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3 Empty Re: Google Earth not displaying from Online Maps - v.5.0.3beta3

Post  Icarus Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:12 am

The problem is fixed in v.5.0.3beta4.

Before installing the new version I used 'Clear data' from the uninstall menu before deleting the old version. I'm not sure if that may have been the fix.

Icarus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down