OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Xperia Active gps freeze

2 posters

Go down

Xperia Active gps freeze Empty Xperia Active gps freeze

Post  Haran Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:41 pm

Hi,
I'm using Oruxmaps with the Xperia Active. I have a handlebar holder on my mountain bike.

The display goes off after a while, and this is ok. I'm supposing that Oruxmaps does his tracking job even with display off.

Well, sometimes, when I re-activate the display, in order to check the road, the cursor remains in the position in which the display turned off itself.
I'm not able to restart the correct visualization, I have to disable and then re-activate GPS.

In alternative, I might turn the display always on, so the phone has no issues... except for the battery.
I controlled the energy saving mode, but it is disabled. Well, maybe it is only a visualization issue, but I'm not sure. Or... maybe the smartphone processor is  too weak (single core).

Someone else with the same issue?

Thanks

Haran

Haran

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Xperia Active gps freeze Empty Re: Xperia Active gps freeze

Post  Haran Mon Jul 08, 2013 3:44 pm

Haran wrote:Hi,
I'm using Oruxmaps with the Xperia Active. I have a handlebar holder on my mountain bike.

The display goes off after a while, and this is ok. I'm supposing that Oruxmaps does his tracking job even with display off.

Well, sometimes, when I re-activate the display, in order to check the road, the cursor remains in the position in which the display turned off itself.
I'm not able to restart the correct visualization, I have to disable and then re-activate GPS.

In alternative, I might turn the display always on, so the phone has no issues... except for the battery!!!!
I controlled the energy saving mode, but it is disabled. Well, maybe it is only a visualization issue, but I'm not sure. Or... maybe the smartphone processor is  too weak (single core).

Thanks

Haran

Haran

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:51 pm

Haran wrote:Hi,

In alternative, I might turn the display always on, so the phone has no issues... except for the battery.

Thanks

Haran

Hi,

I have found another user with the same problem.

But I can not reproduce that problem, please contact with me --> oruxuro@gmail.com

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down