OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BUG report: Sony xperia Active, ANT+ connection confused, LiveTracking mapmytracks wrong kilometers

2 posters

Go down

BUG report: Sony xperia Active, ANT+ connection confused, LiveTracking mapmytracks wrong kilometers Empty BUG report: Sony xperia Active, ANT+ connection confused, LiveTracking mapmytracks wrong kilometers

Post  stephex Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:33 pm

Hello Orux,

My phone is a sony xperia active with android 2.3.4, firmware .69 and a ciclosport ant+ heart rate belt.
I used the donate version for some mtb competitions. I figured out, that there is a problem with the heart rate connection. Sometimes the phone comes into a loop of "connectiing ...", "connection succesful", "connecting ..." and so on. This message loop keeps alive when closing oruxmaps and seems to be endless and can only be closed by shutting down the phone and restart it.

Second I created an account for mapmytracks.com. (mapmytracks/stephex) Unfortunately the recorded tracks show completly wrong kilometer values. I made something around 32 and it shows about 300km. Very funny but not useful. When I save the track in mapmytracks and do an import in gpsies the kilometers are ok.

Would be nice, when you can have a look at those problems.

Thanks for your work.
Stephan

stephex

Cantidad de envíos : 1

Back to top Go down

BUG report: Sony xperia Active, ANT+ connection confused, LiveTracking mapmytracks wrong kilometers Empty Re: BUG report: Sony xperia Active, ANT+ connection confused, LiveTracking mapmytracks wrong kilometers

Post  orux Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:25 pm

stephex wrote:Hello Orux,

My phone is a sony xperia active with android 2.3.4, firmware .69 and a ciclosport ant+ heart rate belt.
I used the donate version for some mtb competitions. I figured out, that there is a problem with the heart rate connection. Sometimes the phone comes into a loop of "connectiing ...", "connection succesful", "connecting ..." and so on. This message loop keeps alive when closing oruxmaps and seems to be endless and can only be closed by shutting down the phone and restart it.

Second I created an account for mapmytracks.com. (mapmytracks/stephex) Unfortunately the recorded tracks show completly wrong kilometer values. I made something around 32 and it shows about 300km. Very funny but not useful. When I save the track in mapmytracks and do an import in gpsies the kilometers are ok.

Would be nice, when you can have a look at those problems.

Thanks for your work.
Stephan

Hi, Stephan;

Thanks;

ANT + support is not complete in OruxMaps, I have no such device, and so far there is no public emulator for testing.

There is a problem with mapmytracks; sometimes returns an error and OruxMaps attempts to resend the points, I'm trying to see where is the problem.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down