OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only

Go down

Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only Empty Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only

Post  febs on Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:08 pm

Hello, I have a Runbo X5 phone (this one: http://en.runbo.net/ ) with a barometer built-in.
I tested it on Oruxmaps and I was impressed: very accurate readings up to the single meter. I went up and down the stairs and it was amazing.

Now, barometer stopped working in OruxMaps. Orux don't show any value and I can't subsequently calibrate it. That sucks!
Before writing this post, I wiped all OruxMaps data and things got even worse: now Orux don't even recognize that there is a barometer aboard!

Please notice that if I use the "Android Sensor Box" app, pressure is read correctly.
Please help!
If there is any information I can provide (logcat, etc) I would gladly will.

Thanks so much

febs

Cantidad de envíos : 139

Back to top Go down

Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only Empty Re: Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only

Post  febs on Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:22 pm

EDIT: I installed latest beta (5.3.3 beta 9) and pressure is showing up again.
I am running both versions at the same time: in the stable latest donate version, pressure gauge is empty; in beta works!

But, in beta temperature reading is not working to me. Smile

I have temperature sensors and they are working in other apps. Again, if I may help with debugging I'd love to.

Thanks!

febs

Back to top Go down

Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only Empty Re: Barometer stopped working in Oruxmaps only

Post  orux on Wed Jul 31, 2013 5:52 pm

febs wrote:EDIT: I installed latest beta (5.3.3 beta 9) and pressure is showing up again.
I am running both versions at the same time: in the stable latest donate version, pressure gauge is empty; in beta works!

But, in beta temperature reading is not working to me. Smile

I have temperature sensors and they are working in other apps. Again, if I may help with debugging I'd love to.

Thanks!

Hi,

try with last beta (about temperature).

it is tested with sg4, ready for 'ambient temperature sensor'.

I do not know if your device uses 'ambient temperature' or 'temperature' sensor (deprecated in last version of android).

orux

orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  febs on Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:08 am

Hello, thank you for your reply. With beta 11 temperature is actually read!

According to a test app my sensor it is a "ST Microelectronics Temperature Sensor"... not much information actually.
Do you know if i can get more detailed informations in logcat? Thanks!

febs

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down