OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Issue: zooming in force-switch offline maps

Go down

Issue: zooming in force-switch offline maps Empty Issue: zooming in force-switch offline maps

Post  ccheric Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:23 am

Hello, first of all I LOVE OruzMaps. I'm setting up my android phone to be an electronic flight bag. I have the 3.0 version now.

The problem: I downloaded a few aeronautical charts via Mobile Atlas Creator. They are VFR, IFR-L and IFR-H maps of the same region. I had them multilayered so I can zoom out properly. When I want to view the IFR charts exclusively, and I zoom in beyond the minimum zoom levels of the IFR multilayer map, it switches automatically to the VFR maps, which has lower zoom levels. As a result, I cannot use the IFR offline maps.

I tried the only option that seems to be related to this, "Autoload Maps" to OFF, but that didn't help.

How do I prevent OruzMaps from automatically loading a different map when I change zoom levels?

Thank you so much!

Eric

bullet form:
VFR multilayer offline maps: has very high zoom levels (contains small details)
IFR multilayer offline maps: has low zoom levels (details are as big as the size of cities)
1) I started by viewing the IFR map
2) I zoomed in such that the IFR map doesn't have any higher zoom level layers
3) OruzMaps, automatically switches to the VFR map, which HAS higher zoom level layers
4) How do I stop this? (autoload maps -> off, didn't help)

ccheric

Back to top Go down

Issue: zooming in force-switch offline maps Empty Re: Issue: zooming in force-switch offline maps

Post  ccheric Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:20 am

Oh silly me! I turned OFF "Zoom Autoload"! That resolved the matter. Sorry about the fuzz. Still love OruzMaps!

ccheric

Back to top Go down