OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phone Menu button not working

2 posters

Go down

Phone Menu button not working Empty Phone Menu button not working

Post  twoten Wed Sep 07, 2011 2:05 pm

I am using OruxMaps 4.1,14 beta on a HTC Desire S.

When in map view the menu button doesn't work, I see you have moved the setting/tweaks/tools into the menu at the top, have you disabled the phone menu button or is this a bug?

I have also found when in any OruxMaps screen a long press on the menu button activates the text input screen when there is no apparent use for it

When testing the vector map of the UK it appears to work OK but takes a lot longer to load a screen than the .jpg maps created with Mobac, is this to be expected?

Other than these minor things it's brilliant, thanks Orux.

Last edited by twoten on Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

twoten

Cantidad de envíos : 115

Back to top Go down

Phone Menu button not working Empty Re: Phone Menu button not working

Post  orux Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:18 pm

twoten wrote:I am using OruxMaps 4.1,14 beta on a HTC Desire S.

When in map view the menu button doesn't work, I see you have moved the setting/tweaks/tools into the menu at the top, have you disabled the phone menu button or is this a bug?

I have also found when in any OruxMaps screen a long press on the menu button activates the text input screen when there is no apparent use for it

When testing the vector map of the UK it appears to work OK but takes a lot longer to load a screen than the .jpg maps created with Mobac, is this to be expected?

Other than these minor things it's brilliant, thanks Orux.

Thanks, twoten;

In this version there is nothing in android menu, the three settings can be found at the top (using the new buttons bar).

About keyboard; I will check if I can disable that.

About vector maps; you are right. The problem is that android has to draw all the components of the image (roads, seas, rivers,....) and this can be a hard work for a phone.

orux

orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down