OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7)

2 posters

Go down

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Empty GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7)

Post  pelleoss Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:23 am

Hi Orux team!

I'm having an issue with your wonderful app since I installed MiniCM7 (a costum rom per Sony Xperia X10mini based on CyanogenMod7).

If I select GPS for getting signal every 30sec or more, GPS is not activated. If 8sec or less it works.

Everything was ok with stock rom, so I understand it is a miniCM7 problem. But this rom is much better than the stock and I'd like to use it... Maybe you are aware of some tricks to make Orux work.

Thanks,
Claudio:)

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Screenshot1334834517250
GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Screenshot1334834527296

Last edited by pelleoss on Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : errors in my previous post)
pelleoss
pelleoss

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Empty Re: GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7)

Post  orux Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:35 am

pelleoss wrote:Hi Orux team!

I'm having an issue with your wonderful app since I installed MiniCM7 (a costum rom per Sony Xperia X10mini based on CyanogenMod7).

If I select GPS for getting signal every 30sec or more, GPS is not activated. If 8sec or less it works.

Everything was ok with stock rom, so I understand it is a miniCM7 problem. But this rom is much better than the stock and I'd like to use it... Maybe you are aware of some tricks to make Orux work.

Thanks,

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Screenshot1334834517250
GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Screenshot1334834527296

is strange;

do not start or does not receive the GPS signal from GPS?

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7) Empty Re: GPS not active if interval set to 30sec or more (MiniCM7)

Post  pelleoss Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:39 am

Tt doesn't start, I don't see the gps icon in the status bar blinking.
If I go to settings-gps and I select 8sec or less, gps icon starts to blink.

Anyway, I moved back to the stock rom because of that. Oruxmaps is my best&main app and ROM must be chosen on that!
I will donate soon (just waiting to decide what cell model I want to keep).

Thanks!
pelleoss
pelleoss

Cantidad de envíos : 11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down