OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

extracting the tracks with the pictures

2 posters

Go down

extracting the tracks with the pictures Empty extracting the tracks with the pictures

Post  asaf mayrose Mon May 27, 2013 12:09 pm

Hello there,
I made an ecological survey and recorded the tracks including pictures taken at many waypoints.
now i've downloaded the material as .kml and . kmz files. when i open it in google-earth - i see the tracks and the watpoints, but i can't connect them to the pictures (hence i can't see where the pictures were taken), how should i do this? (i guess this info is stored in the kmz files because they are much heavier - 100s of mb).
many thanks for your help, i use your software alot and it's great, Asaf

asaf mayrose

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

extracting the tracks with the pictures Empty Re: extracting the tracks with the pictures

Post  orux Wed May 29, 2013 3:49 pm

asaf mayrose wrote:Hello there,
I made an ecological survey and recorded the tracks including pictures taken at many waypoints.
now i've downloaded the material as .kml and . kmz files. when i open it in google-earth - i see the tracks and the watpoints, but i can't connect them to the pictures (hence i can't see where the pictures were taken), how should i do this? (i guess this info is stored in the kmz files because they are much heavier - 100s of mb).
many thanks for your help, i use your software alot and it's great, Asaf

Hello;

The pictures are attached to waypoints; if you click the waypoint with attached pictures, you should be able to see the pictures.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

extracting the tracks with the pictures Empty Re: extracting the tracks with the pictures

Post  asaf mayrose Wed May 29, 2013 6:19 pm

indeed i see the pictures in the mobile phone, but i wish to see them (or at least the picture number or other reference) when i open the track in google earth, is that possible?
just to be clear - the pictures were taken through the "photo Wpt." option in the Wpts menu.
many thanks, asaf

asaf mayrose

Cantidad de envíos : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down