OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

OruxMaps
Visit the new forum: <a href="http://www.oruxmaps.com/foro">OruxMaps</a>
OruxMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Return to selected map on level change

4 posters

Go down

Return to selected map on level change Empty Return to selected map on level change

Post  twoten Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 am

I have a map with levels 13, 14, 15, 16; if I go below level 13 and have another map of the same area with lower levels OruxMaps changes the map.
This behaviour can be useful but when moving back to the higher levels it does not reload the original map.
Would it be possible to have the selected map always reload when returning to the levels within range?

Thanks,

Keith.

twoten

Cantidad de envíos : 115

Back to top Go down

Return to selected map on level change Empty Re: Return to selected map on level change

Post  zmart Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:59 am

Yes, please!
I missed this also ...
Thanx

zmart

Cantidad de envíos : 47

Back to top Go down

Return to selected map on level change Empty Re: Return to selected map on level change

Post  BpACKer Tue Sep 27, 2011 4:56 pm

Hmm, mine does this. I was just in Ohio where I had a broad map of a region in zoom 10-11 and a detail of where we would mostly be in zoom 12-15. It switched back and forth seamlessly. I'm using the latest version that's in the market (4.0.1).

My settings (maps menu):

Auto load maps --> Leaving map
Zoom settings --> zoom autoload [x] (checked)
BpACKer
BpACKer

Cantidad de envíos : 25

Back to top Go down

Post  orux Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:27 pm

BpACKer wrote:Hmm, mine does this. I was just in Ohio where I had a broad map of a region in zoom 10-11 and a detail of where we would mostly be in zoom 12-15. It switched back and forth seamlessly. I'm using the latest version that's in the market (4.0.1).

My settings (maps menu):

Auto load maps --> Leaving map
Zoom settings --> zoom autoload [x] (checked)

Hi, BpACKer;

The problem appears if you have two maps with the same zoom levels:
Map A: zoom levels 10-11-12
Map B: zoom levels 8-9-10-11-12

Starting at zoom level 11 --> map A, when zoom out, you will jump to Map B. But if you zoom in --> Map B, you will never jump to Map A again.

orux
orux
orux

Cantidad de envíos : 3946

Back to top Go down

Post  BpACKer Wed Sep 28, 2011 2:39 am

I'm not having the problem, I was explaining to the 1st two posters that zooming in and out works for me and what my settings are... Very Happy

That's good to know about the overlapping though.
BpACKer
BpACKer

Back to top Go down

Post  zmart Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:51 am

Yes orux, you`ve confirmed this ;-)
But what`s the solution ? Idea

zmart

Cantidad de envíos : 47

Back to top Go down

Post  BpACKer Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:12 pm

zmart wrote:Yes orux, you`ve confirmed this ;-)
But what`s the solution ? Idea
Don't make 2 maps with the same zoom levels of the same location. If you do (e.g. one in regular map style and one in satellite), I'm guessing you have to pull up your maps listing and select the map you want.

BpACKer
BpACKer
BpACKer

Back to top Go down

Post  twoten Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:36 pm

BpACKer wrote:
Don't make 2 maps with the same zoom levels of the same location. If you do (e.g. one in regular map style and one in satellite), I'm guessing you have to pull up your maps listing and select the map you want.
BpACKer

This is OK but I use a vector map that covers multiple levels for the whole of the UK, when I zoom out, I'm not sure if I can constrain it to the required levels.

twoten

Cantidad de envíos : 115

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down